A 3D object based on a 2D painting by Delacroix!
HOW IT WAS CREATED
On 13 November 2015, several locations in Paris fell victim to terrorist bombings. To show solidarity to the people of France 3D Shook artist Itay S. modelled the Liberty. The symbol of French Republic. The symbol of what France stands for. We… took the liberty to print the model in sparkling gold showing our support for the motherland of modern democracy! Vive la France!
- Printer: HotRod Henry by Aye Aye Labs (standard version)
- Material used: 350g of gold PLA by Fiber Force
- Number of parts: 2
- 10 minutes support removal
- Putting the flag where it belongs
- Available for download at http://www.3dshook.com/catalog/trial-gallery/marianne/